Rapid Clinics is a leading provider of ECG Testing services across the UK. We offer ECG Testing with reports returned from a qualified ECG analyser in 3 working days.
An ECG (electrocardiogram) is one of the most common heart tests which monitors your heart rate, rhythm and electrical activity. The test discovers any issues with the heart’s electrical impulses.
An ECG (electrocardiogram) heart scan is a basic investigation to help diagnose if there are any potential problems with your heart function. The test is for anyone who experiences:
- Irregular heartbeat
- Shortness of breath as you exert yourself
- Significantly high blood pressure
- Heart palpitations
- A suspected heart valve problem
ECG testing is completely safe and pain-free. It involves attaching a number of sticky electrodes or small sensors to the arms, legs and chest area.
- 10 electrodes are positioned on the body
- 6 electrodes on the chest
- 1 electrode on each of your limbs
- The electricity generated by your pulse is recorded
- An expert analyses the graph produced by your pulse