Fully Vaccinated Amber Arrivals [Day 2 Test]
From 19th July 2021: Fully Vaccinated Amber Arrivals in England (UK Citizens Only)
✓ Day 2 Test
✓ Fully Vaccinated Amber Arrivals [Adults & Children 5-18yrs who live in England]
✓ Test In London Clinic. unique test booking reference will be emailed once order is booked.
✓ Results will be emailed within 24 to 36 hrs on receipt by laboratory.
About this Test
UK Citizens Only: UK Fully Vaccinated Amber Arrivals into England: Day 2 Test
- UK Arrivals – Day 2 Test [If fully vaccinated & arriving in England on or after 19th July 2021 & a UK Citizen)
- Required for arrivals from Amber listed countries from the 19th July 2021 if fully vaccinated with x2 Covid-19 vaccines (at least 14 days prior.)
- These tests can be used by both adults who are fully vaccinated and for Children aged 5 years and above regardless of vaccination status.
- If you have been in France within 10 days of entering England, you must have a booking for both a Day 2 and a Day 8 test. You must also quarantine at home for 10 days. This applies whether or not you have been fully vaccinated. Please be aware this measures includes those who have travelled through France to reach their transport to the UK.
Who should take this test?
- If you have returned from international travel abroad from an Amber listed country & have had x2 Covid-19 vaccines (from the UK NHS) at least 14 days prior to departure.
- You live in England and have been vaccinated in the U.K.
- Children aged 5-18 years returning from an Amber country.
All Non-UK Residents
At present, if you are not from England (regardless of your vaccination status) you are required to undertake either Amber or Green Arrival Tests as per the country classification. Even after the 19th July 2021.
Day 2 Vaccinated Arrivals Tests – Unique Booking Reference
- You will be required to add your unique test booking reference within your online passenger locator form. (Prior to arrival in the UK)
- Please note your unique reference number will be starting with Prefix QUICK11 followed by five digit of order number. Order number will be sent via email once order is successfully booked.